FASTbook Release Notes – Version 184.108.40.2068
Here is a list of NEW features in FASTbook
- Since we added the Automatic Update feature to FASTbook, we realized that the update reminder could be quite bothersome. We have now added the ability to disable the prompt for new version, which can be found in Settings > Personal Preferences. Uncheck the box if you no longer wish to see update notifications.
- Many users have commented that the Auto Update Reminder unnecessarily prompted the users that a newer version was available. Now, new version prompting now only happens once per version.
- In the new Auto Update Reminder, you have a link that you can click on to see the full release notes. This is to help aid your decision to update when previously FASTbook versions only provided the release notes at completion of the update process.
- While the way that attachments were compressed into the FASTbook database was changed, there was sometimes an error that the “Zipped” file types could not be opened once they were attached and automatically zipped, this issue has been resolved.
- The Event Information Report previously would show charge and rate labels, even if the option was chosen to not show Financial Information, this issue has been resolved.
For more information on the release or to schedule an update, please call us at (480) 517-9990 or email our technical support at email@example.com.