NEW FASTbook Update – Version 22.214.171.1245
Here is a list of NEW features and changes in FASTbook
- Upgraded to a faster memory manager should increase application speed and reduce memory issues
- Fixed some memory leaks that occurred sporadically in the application
- Improved error message when attachments fail to open. It now lists the text of the message not just the error number.
- Added next/prev buttons to sub resources this will allow you to scroll to the next room while within each resource.
- Added subevent attendance total to ticketing tab
- Added subroutines to help prevent overloading SQL engine.
- Fixed copyright dates on executable (internal does not effect user)
- Fixed bug that would sometimes cause Room Event Monthly Timeline to draw incorectly
- Fixed rate calculations on rooms that were scheduled past midnight and/or had more than 12 hours per day.
- Updated some queries to better use indexes (speed enhancement)
- Fixed bug preventing Equipment report from running.
- Added routines to help FASTbook work with new installer.
- Added option to Event Information report allowing for a solid line instead of double dashed line.
- Fixed Event Information Report to correctly show which labor rate is being used.
- Added routines to Invoicing screen and Event Information report to help prevent redrawing issues and sql overload
- Fixed rate multi assign so it correctly assigned square foot rates
For more information on this release or to schedule an update, please call us at (480) 517-9990 or email our technical support at email@example.com.