Here is a list of NEW features and changes in FASTbook 220.127.116.119
- Upgraded Reporting components for stability and better support for Windows 7 and 8
- Improved Excel (XLS) exports
- Fixed issue where invoicing and reports would not show a preview but would still print.
- Fixed issue preventing the deletion of fees and tickets
- Fixed issue where a daily resource report was not calculating overtime labor properly.
- Moved Attachments tab to the top portion of Event Details screen to make the layout more consistent with event level items
- Ctrl-A will now make a screenshot and create an email to send to our support staff
- Changed database connection error so it was more user friendly
- Fixed payment totals on invoice
- Removed outdated accounting integration in favor of new exporting modules
- Fixed a number of windows integration bugs, including text not always appearing on tabs
- Total attendance label on Room Booking Schedule was overlapping data, this was corrected
- updated internal XML processing components
- updated internal HTML viewing components used in social screen
- updated development environment and OS to increase better compatibility with Win 7/8
- upgraded compiler for stability and performance enhancements
- updated toolbar and menu’s for better integration into windows 7/8
- Added notification for installations that are using an incorrect version of Firebird**
- Improved FASTbook update notification so it no longer warns for versions older than what is currently installed
- New room’s were forced to be created with an initial capital letter. This restriction was removed.
- Updated color drop downs on some screens
This version checks to make sure you have the proper version of Firebird both client and server. If you do not you need to update those components immediately as running the wrong version may cause database instabilities.
For more information on this release or to schedule an update, please call us at (480) 517-9990 or email our technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org